Greetings Twin Lakes Members,
Starting October 25, King County will be requiring proof of vaccination for people to enter restaurants, bars, gyms, and non-essential businesses. For unvaccinated people, proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR test within 72 hours will be acceptable. Only children under 12 are exempt from the mandate.
Due to this mandate, the Board of Trustees and Management have implemented a plan to help alleviate potential issues.
We are asking for members to help:
- Please email or drop off a copy of your vaccination card.
- Email: email@example.com
- This information will be kept in your locked membership file. A note will be put onto your profile in the POS system.
- If you are bringing a guest to the Lounge or Dining Room, please let them know that their vaccination card will be checked.
- You can have them send their card by email in advance.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please know that you are more than welcome to come to the club.
- You will be required to show a negative PCR test that was taken in the last 72 hours to dine in the lounge or dining room.
- Your information will be kept private.
- Masks are still required when not eating or drinking.
This mandate does not affect golf, pro shop, to-go food orders, to-go food, and drinks at the turn, or eating on the deck. We will keep you informed of any changes regarding this mandate or Twin Lakes’ plan to implement.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.